Iron Fist Extractors EX-80 | CRYOGENIC Hydrocarbon Extraction Closed Loop System (80 LB Capacity) | ASME Stamped | Engineer Certified, -90 (F)
Call for Price
The Iron Fist Extractors EX-80 is a 80 lb (dry weight) capacity closed-loop extraction system used to extract cannabis or hemp concentrates using hydrocarbon.
- Max Pressure Rating: 250 PSI
- Max Temperature: -90 (F) to 110 (F). Note: System can be customized upon request to achieve lower temperature rating)
- Approximate Footprint: 167” (L) X 67” (W) X 67” (H)
- Recovery Method: Hybrid (Active or Passive)
- Solvent Recovery Rate: 3/4 LB to 2 LBS Per Minute. Note: higher recovery times can be achieved with the the right ancillary equipment such as chiller, heater, and recovery pump.
- Runtime: 60 to 200 Minutes. Note: Runtimes are subjective to factors such as: solvent blend, operating temperatures, recovery pump performance, solvent to material ratio, and operator skill.
- Solvent Tank Capacity: 150 LBS (Rated at 80% Capacity per ASME) X2
- Solvent Usage: Designed be flexible to run propane, butane, or blended hydrocarbon solvents.
- Peer Reviewed: Reviewed by third-party professional engineers (3P Certz) and are certified for operation.
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds all industry listed standards for: ASME Section VIII, GMP, IFC 3904.4, NFPA 1: 126.96.36.199.6.1, 3-A Sanitary Standard, Class
1 Division 1, NSF and UL21.
- Product Production: Can produce ALL of today’s popular concentrated retail products, such as: Crude, Wax, Shatter, Crumble, Diamonds, Isolate, and more.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL (877) 243-4201 or complete the form below: